Business Development Bootcamp for Solo and Small-Firm Lawyers
We hear from lawyers all the time that business development can be a struggle.
And there are several reasons for that, none of which have anything to do with how smart you are or how good a lawyer you are. Even lawyers who are skilled practitioners can find business development challenging because, as you know by now, clients don’t just miraculously show up on your doorstep and write a check.
When you are a solo or small-firm attorney, attracting and retaining clients is the lifeblood of your business. And the stakes are particularly high because the responsibility for financial success (or failure) is all yours.
Without a steady stream of clients coming into your firm, you can’t pay your employees or vendors, let alone support the kind of life outside the office that you deserve.
And the stress of not knowing where your next client is coming from can be overwhelming, particularly when you are busy running your practice and serving your existing clients.
Consider the following questions:
- Do you want to have a practice full of clients you actually enjoy?
- Did you become a lawyer partly because you wanted to ensure a comfortable lifestyle for yourself and those you love but it’s more of a struggle than you expected it to be?
- Are you exhausted from trying to bring in business but feel like you have nothing to show for it?
- Do you think that some lawyers are “natural rainmakers” and that you’re not one of them?
- Do you hate selling and wish you didn’t have to do it?
- Do you feel like there’s got to be a “better way,” but you’re just not sure what that is?
If you’re like many of our clients, you answered yes.
In response to solo and small-firm lawyers who want to finally take the mystery out of marketing and client attraction, we created the Lawyers Making Rain™ Business Development Bootcamp, an 8-week training and coaching program specifically designed for solo and small-firm lawyers.
As a member of Lawyers Making Rain™, you will finally learn exactly what to do to develop a steady stream of clients, get comfortable with marketing and networking so it no longer seems like a chore, and increase your income to levels you may not believe possible. You will discover…
- How to fill your practice with your ideal clients even if you hate selling…
- How to ensure that your law practice runs smoothly and generates income even when you are not there…
- How to find time to grow your practice…not just survive day-to-day…
- How to turn your law practice into an asset instead of a thankless job…
- And, how to do all of this in a way that aligns with your values, personality, and goals so you can live life on your own terms both inside and outside the office.
If you would like to learn more about how the Lawyers Making Rain™ Business Development Bootcamp can help you transform your law practice into a true business, please contact us.