In an increasingly busy and frenetic world, it can be difficult, if not impossible, to focus on achieving your full potential or simply seeking professional and personal fulfillment. The press of things that seem urgent, like deadlines, ringing phones, and email alerts, can become all-consuming, leaving no time to engage in the important work of self-reflection and planning for the future.
As a trained and experienced coach, I collaborate with my clients to clarify goals and assist in developing the skills and mindset required to implement measurable and meaningful change. We work together to eliminate any roadblocks in your way so you can focus more clearly, make thoughtful decisions, and progress quickly. Coaching helps you stay on track, provides an objective point of view, and offers the guidance, support, and accountability to help you get what you want.
Coaching can enable you to achieve breakthrough results no matter what your area of practice or level of experience.
“Coaches are not for the meek. They’re for people who value unambiguous feedback. All coaches have one thing in common, it’s that they are ruthlessly results-oriented.”
– Fast Company Magazine
My coaching clients are successful lawyers at every level of seniority who are not satisfied with the status quo and are ready to take action to get what they truly want.
I am hired by individual attorneys, law firms, and other organizations to work with partners, associates, and counsel who are seeking growth and change.
Here are just some of the clients with whom I’ve worked:
- Partners in a boutique litigation firm in New York City who were hired for their impeccable credentials and legal acumen but wanted one-on-one coaching to develop their rainmaking skills.
- A senior associate at a large multinational law firm who is considered a high potential for partnership.
- Partners in a small law firm whose different visions for the strategic direction of the firm were creating obstacles to growth.
- A partner in a Montreal law firm who wants to take on a more meaningful leadership role to help guide the firm to greater success.
- An assistant general counsel of a Fortune 500 consumer products manufacturer who is seeking more effective strategies for working collaboratively with key business units.
- A solo practitioner with a sophisticated federal practice and impeccable reputation who was ready to turn her haphazardly run firm into a true business and the go-to practice in her jurisdiction.
My clients are a lot like you – smart, hardworking, and devoted to their clients’ success. Why do they come to me? Because they want someone who is devoted to their success.