We work with partners, associates, and counsel who are seeking growth and change, whether it’s in the area of business development, leadership development, communication, executive presence, time management, or career planning. Here are just some of the clients with whom we’ve worked:
- A partner in a Montreal law firm who wanted to take on a more meaningful leadership role to help guide the firm to greater success
- A senior associate at a large multinational law firm who was considered a high potential for partnership
- An assistant general counsel of a Fortune 500 consumer products manufacturer who was seeking more effective strategies for working collaboratively with key business units
- A superstar associate at an AmLaw 200 firm who recognized that simply doing good work was not going to be enough to make partner
- A junior partner coming back to work after parental leave who wanted to be proactive about implementing systems to effectively manage multiple time demands
- A young partner in a boutique law firm looking to convert business development potential into rainmaking results
- An attorney who was leaving a large law firm to embark on a career as a solo practitioner
Our clients are a lot like you – smart, hardworking, and devoted to their clients’ success. Why do they come to us? Because they want someone who is devoted to their success.
If you think you or someone in your organization could benefit from working with The Lawyer’s Edge, we would love to speak with you. Please contact us to learn more.